1. The water pressure relief valve can be installed horizontally or vertically on the flat pipe;
2. The installation of the water pressure reducing valve must be in strict accordance with the direction of the arrow on the valve body to maintain the same direction as the flow of the fluid. If the water quality is not clean and contains some impurities, a filter must be installed at the upstream inlet of the pressure reducing valve.
3. Open the place where the water pressure regulator is used to adjust the outlet pressure. Adjust it with a flathead screwdriver. Turn the screwdriver clockwise to increase the outlet pressure. Conversely, the outlet pressure decreases. Adjust with the pressure gauge until the outlet pressure reaches the required value.
4. The water pressure reducing valve plays a certain non-return function in the pipeline. To prevent the damage of the water hammer, a small expansion tank can also be installed to prevent damage to the pipeline and the valve. The filter must be installed in the inlet pipe of the pressure reducing valve. Before, the expansion tank must be installed after the water pressure relief valve outlet pipe;
5. If it is necessary to install a water pressure reducing valve in the hot water system, a check valve must be installed between the pressure reducing valve and the expansion tank. This not only allows the expansion tank to absorb the volume of water that increases due to thermal expansion, but also prevents the influence of hot water return or pressure fluctuations on the pressure reducing valve and ensures that the pressure relief valve operates normally for a long time.