Solenoid valves are installed and used as follows:
First, the solenoid valve installation method:
1. When installing, it should be noted that the arrows on the valve body should be consistent with the flow direction of the medium. It should not be installed in places with direct dripping or splashing. The solenoid valve should be installed vertically upwards.
2. The solenoid valve should ensure normal operation within the range of 15%-10% fluctuation of the rated voltage of the power supply voltage;
3. After the solenoid valve is installed, there must be no reverse pressure difference in the pipeline. It needs to be turned on several times to make it ready for use after it is properly heated.
4. Solenoid valve should be thoroughly cleaned before installation. The medium should be free of impurities.
5. When the solenoid valve is faulty or cleaned, the bypass device should be installed to ensure the system continues to operate.
Second, the use of solenoid valve:
There are closed chambers in the solenoid valve. There are through holes in different positions. Each hole is connected to different oil pipes. The middle of the cavity is the piston. The two sides are two electromagnets. Which side of the magnet coil energizes the valve body and is attracted to Edge, by controlling the movement of the valve body to open or close different oil discharge holes, and the oil inlet hole is normally open, the hydraulic oil will enter a different drain tube, and then through the pressure of the oil to push the piston of the cylinder, the piston again Driving the piston rod, the piston rod drives the mechanical device. This controls the mechanical movement by controlling the current of the electromagnet.
When energized, the electromagnetic coil generates electromagnetic force to lift the closing member from the valve seat and the valve opens;
When the power is turned off, the electromagnetic force disappears, the spring presses the closing member against the valve seat, and the valve closes.
In addition solenoid valve selection considerations: Solenoid valve selection should first follow the safety, reliability, applicability, economical four major principles, followed by six aspects of field conditions (ie, pipeline parameters, fluid parameters, pressure Parameters, electrical parameters, action methods, special requirements to choose).