Butterfly valve introduction:
1. The butterfly valve has the characteristics of simple structure, small volume, light weight, material consumption, small installation size, rapid switching, 90° reciprocal rotation, small drive torque, etc., used to cut off, connect, adjust the medium in the pipeline, Has good fluid control characteristics and closes the sealing performance.
2. The butterfly valve can carry mud, and the least liquid is accumulated in the pipeline mouth. At low pressure, a good seal can be achieved. Good adjustment performance.
3, the streamlined design of the butterfly plate, so that the loss of fluid resistance is small, can be described as an energy-saving products.
4. The valve stem is a through-rod structure. After quenching and tempering, it has good comprehensive mechanical properties, corrosion resistance, and scratch resistance. When the butterfly valve is opened and closed, the valve stem only performs rotary motion without lifting operation. The packing of the valve stem is not easy to damage, and the seal is reliable. The utility model is fixed with a butterfly taper pin, and the outstretched end is of an anti-bump type design so as to prevent the valve stem from collapsing when the valve stem and the butterfly board are accidentally broken.
5. Connection methods include flange connection, clip connection, butt welding connection and lug clip connection.
Drive forms include manual, worm gear, electric, pneumatic, hydraulic, electro-hydraulic linkages and other actuators that enable remote control and automation.
There are three butterfly valve selection criteria:
1, according to the parameters (model, size, size) select the applicable butterfly valve
2. Does it have formal production qualification and product test report?
3, material material to ensure that the use of hydraulic systems must be dedicated to the butterfly valve
4, the butterfly valve structure must be reasonable in order to have a stronger product