The fluorine-lined valve products include fluorine-lined diaphragm valves, fluorine-lined shut-off valves, fluorine-filled ball valves, fluorine-filled butterfly valves, fluorine-lined check valves, and the like, and the manufacturing technology thereof includes the formulation of the adhesive and the production process thereof. The adhesive can make the lining adhesive have a strong affinity with the pipe wall, has good resistance to blemishes and anti-fouling performance, and has a long service life. In order to make the valve have both the strength of metal and corrosion resistance.
With the rapid development of modern industry, the fluorine-lined valve and its various types of pipeline accessories have been rapidly applied in petroleum, printing and dyeing, chemical and other fields, showing a strong vitality, as the project of choice has caused the various projects The great concern and favor of design units and construction units is a Chaoyang product with great market potential.
The fluorine-lined valve is specially designed to control corrosive or highly corrosive media. The inner surface of the valve body is covered with various fluorine plastics that can be selected. It is suitable for different working temperatures and fluid lines, and has high strength and good corrosion resistance. The
The fluorine-containing valve is in a poor working environment. It is not a toxic and hazardous chemical substance. It is a highly corrosive acid-alkali or organic solvent. Improper use will result in economic losses and serious consequences. Proper use and maintenance of the valve can extend the service life of the fluorine-lined valve, eliminate all types of accidents and ensure the normal operation of the pipeline. Therefore, the following points must be observed during installation, maintenance, and maintenance:
1. The flanged cover plate of the fluorine-filled valve can not be opened at will, unless the pipeline is ready to be connected, or the PTFE flange surface may affect the seal due to temperature difference, foreign objects causing bumps, scratches or distortions, such as moving the cover plate due to inspection needs. Also, the cover must be reset after the inspection to protect the PTFE flange surface.
2. When the fluorine-lined valve is connected to the pipeline, the gasket is generally not used alone. However, when it is connected to the flange surface of a dissimilar material (metal surface, etc.), proper gaskets should be used to protect the PTFE flange surface.
3. When the fluorine-lined valve is used in the system, if it leaks at a higher temperature, the temperature of the system should first be lowered to room temperature, and then the cause must be ascertained and repaired.
4. It is not allowed to do any high-temperature welding work on fluorine-lined valves to avoid permanent damage to the liner layer.
5. When installing, the flange nut should be tightened evenly in the diagonal direction (symmetrical), and be equipped with proper torque:
a If the flange sealing surface leaks and the leaking position nut has been locked, then the leaking position should be loosened half a circle, and then the opposite side of the nut is again locked with the same torque.
b If the above method still does not stop leaking, check the PTFE flange surface for uneven indentation and scratches, and then use spinning paper and cloth to level and reconnect.
6. The fluorine-lined valve should be stored in a dry and ventilated room. It is strictly prohibited to stack.
7. After maintenance, the fluorine-based valve can be installed according to relevant standards before being used.
8. When manually operating the fluorine-lined valve, it is not allowed to forcibly open and close the valve with the help of other levers.
9. The fluoridation valve with directional requirements should pay attention to the direction of the medium flow in the installation direction, and ensure the convenience of operation and maintenance.
10, long-term storage of the fluorine-lined valve sealing pair should be slightly separated state, to avoid permanent deformation of the sealing surface long-term pressure, affecting the sealing performance and service life.
Fluorine valve installation:
1. During installation, care should be taken to verify that the valve markings (such as valve type, nominal diameter, pressure rating, material, etc.) are in accordance with the requirements for use, and that the flow direction marking on the housing is consistent with the flow direction of the pipeline.
2. When installing, try to install horizontally so that the stem is facing up. Prevent the valve from being skewed to allow the valve to be installed in the natural state to prevent the valve from having a large installation stress due to pipes, supports, etc. The lifting of the valve must not be performed by hand lifting.
3. When installing, the sealing surface of the pipe flange connected to the sealing surfaces of the fluoroplastic linings of the two ends of the valve, if it is metal, shall be filled with a fluoroplastic sealing gasket. The flange sealing surface connected to it should be according to the structure of Figure A. The structure of Figure B should not be adopted, otherwise it will lead to premature damage and leakage of the valve sealing surface.
4. If the pipe has sufficient strength to withstand the weight and operating torque of the valve, then the valve may not be supported, otherwise, a special support point shall be set for the fluorine-lined valve.
5. After installation, the valve shall be in the fully open position when pressure is tested on the system or pipeline.