The wafer check valve is a universal one-way fluid valve. The clip-on check valve is light in weight and small in size. It is easy to install between flanges. The inside of the valve is composed of two semi-circular springs and plates. The pin is fixed on the valve body and the valve plate is closed due to spring deformation. The fluid pressure is again The deformation of its opening spring is very fast, which can protect the pipeline from water hammer damage. The
Points to note when installing wafer check valves:
1. When placing pipelines, care should be taken to ensure that the direction of passage of the wafer-type check valve is consistent with the flow direction of the fluid;
2, installed in the pipeline placed vertically. For horizontally placed pipes, place the counter-valve check valve vertically;
3. Use a telescopic tube between the clip-on check valve and the butterfly valve. Never connect it directly to other valves.
4, in the valve plate operating radius range, avoid adding pipe joints and obstructions;
5. Do not install a reducer in front of or behind the wafer check valve;
6. When installing the wafer type check valve near the elbow, be careful to leave enough space;
7. When mounting the clip-on check valve at the outlet of the water pump, at least six times the diameter of the valve should flow out to ensure that the butterfly plate is finally subjected to fluid.